COMPETENCE IN THE LANGUAGE
- Knowledge about the learned language.
- Identification and correct usage of morphological, semantic and phonological elements of the language.
- Efficient use of the language in different situations of communication.
- Planning, running and evaluation of the teaching - learning process of languages that are taught by the languages Department at all levels of the educational system.
- Evaluation and design of educational, semantics, and phonologic materials of the language.
- Application of psychology, pedagogy and methodology knowledge in the teaching-learning process of foreign and/or native languages.
- Written translation of the studied language into Spanish.
- Provision of bilingual services regarding to request of occupational resources.
- Support in the language use to technical-manage institutions where it is required.
- Support to national or foreign organizations to facilitate the public and international relations.
- Identification of inherent problems to linguistics and its contribution to solve them.
- Determination and solution of problems related to the teaching - learning process of foreign and/or native languages.
- Selection and performance of appropriate strategies to needs, interests and characteristics of occupational circles.