Reading room destined to reading and available bibliographical consultation. Printed material is classified as follows:
- Works of reference
- Saved works
- Common works
WORKS OF REFERENCE:
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, indexes, guides, yearbooks, theses, dissertations, monographs, catalogues, almanacs, copies only or two copies, etc. will be available to use just in the room but not in any way they will be given through outside loan.
Depending on the necessities of a certain subject, they will stay saved for its use in the room for a limited time. The audio-visual material will be lent.
FOR OUTSIDE LOANS:
Students, who borrow, will give one of the following guarantees:
- Baccalaureate + reader´s card.
- An equivalent deposit that has twice as current price of the asked work + university´s card.
OUTSIDE LOANS IN SHORT-TERM:
- From one to thirty days depending on the type of book is requested, with option to a change provided that it had not been booked previously.
- Damages for a negligent use of an asked book through any kind of loan; will be punished with a cumulative fine by the relevant authority.
The breaking for not returning a book at the deadline of loan; will be punished with a cumulative fine.
IN THE EVENT OF LOSS, THE OWNER WILL REPLACE THE WORK:
- With another similar copy / or
- With two sets of photocopies in a proper way, orderly and bound of the loss copy / or
- With other two copies of the same usefulness and value, once the copies have been approved by a relevant authority.
Nicolás Ortiz Street No. 182
Telephone: 64 61966. Extension 18